Monday, July 21, 2008

A complete success!

Portraits in the Pearl was a complete success. The weather couldn't have been better. I crammed in more than 20 sessions of kids big and small over the two days and my legs are killing me from all the squats I did to capture those great shots. One of the biggest compliments came from Jim the General Manager of Sip & Kranz inviting me to do the event again. So it looks like you may get an encore in the fall :)

Thank you to all the families that came down for sessions. It was a pleasure photographing each and every child! I am working hard to get your pictures downloaded and edited. I will also be asking a few photography friends to vote on the pictures that will be on display in the Sip & Kranz playroom throughout the month of August. If all the stars align, these will be mounted up on display for your viewing appointment!

So here are a few (ok - maybe a ton :) of my favorites from the event. I'm looking forward to showing each of you your beautiful proofs from the session!

Brigett