Monday, March 9, 2009

5 days old. . .

and sweet as can be. I traveled a couple hours down the road to meet this little peanut. She weighed just over 6 pounds at the shoot. Mommy and daddy were all prepared when I got there with the heat turned up so she would be nice and sleepy. Well little missy had some ideas of her own about sleeping. Fortunately you can almost always wait them out. She finally gave in the last half hour and dozed off for me :)

I am working on all the edits. I have picked a couple of my favorites to get you through the next few days until the set it complete.

I would love to extend a comment challenge to you. Have 15 or more of your friends and family comment on this post and your first 25 announcements are on me :)


21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you so much - the pics posted are fantastic! I can't wait to see the rest!

Mommy

Anonymous said...

The pictures of Gracie are precious...just like her!

Proud Grama

Anonymous said...

Hey! Thanks for sharing! Great pictures. Grampa

Anonymous said...

These pictures bring tears to my eyes. Gracie is beautiful and the pictures incredible

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh - is she in a little hat? How cute. I can't wait to meet her. Love, Michelle

Anonymous said...

Those are great pictures, Boots is beautiful!! Gavin may have a new girlfriend!! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Gracie is as adorable as her grandparents said!! Hope I get to meet her soon. Diana

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful.. Just like her mom:) Can not wait to meet her in person.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! It is amazing how little they are and how truly fast they grow. Congrats! Kim

Anonymous said...

Gracie is so fortunate to have such loving parents as you! Can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures of a precious new life. Best wishes to the new family.
Bobbi

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet little girl ;) Looking forward to seeing the rest of her pictures and meeting her in person.
Websters

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable! Congratulations again! Ann P.

Anonymous said...

We love her already!

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute! the pics are great! LOVE the first shot! shows her perfect little smile!!! auntie lyn and uncle dustin

Anonymous said...

Oh holy cuteness!! She is ADORABLE! Cant wait to meet her!

Brena

Anonymous said...

Congrats Tiff and Jacob! She is so adorable!!!! Cutest baby I've seen :)
~emily g

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

Gracie is beautiful! Congratulations to the new parents and to the grandparents. Looking forward to more photos.
"Matt's Nana"

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, really loved the baby in the hat.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...she is beautiful! What a precios gift from God!

Auntie Sharon & Uncle Gayle