Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Love is in the Air

Who wouldn't love this cutie!

I had been waiting to post this happy little one as my Valentine Day card to the blog followers . . . but of course things didn't turn out as expected yesterday. Instead of posting I spent the afternoon up at Emmanuel for a NILMDTS session. I had intended to have a nice family dinner with my three sweet Valentine's at home, but what better expression of love to be with a family, saying goodbye to their precious baby, and capturing every last touch, kiss and breath. My kiddos got extra big hugs and kisses when I returned home from the session. I hope you were able to spend the day with those you love!

I am offering a special that will run through February 28. Book a new session (one that isn't on the books), and pay in full, you will receive your entire session fee ($100) as a credit toward your prints.

Take Care!
~Brigett

No comments: