Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sweet Baby M!

So I walked into my newborn session today and to my huge surprise the new mommy was a classmate from college. It sure was fun to see you again Karen and to meet your beautiful family. I am glad we accomplished the "sleeping" pictures today. I will be working to edit the pictures over the next few days, but until they are ready for you I thought I would give you a sneak peak of a couple of my favorites. And if you get your friends and family to leave 10 comments (from different people of course) on your blog post, I have a fun gift to present you with your pictures. Good luck with little M. I hope she is kind to you tonight :) Happy sleeping.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a Little biased, but that is one cute baby! :) Great pictures, can't wait to see more! Grandmas Jan :)

Kathleen said...

Fun pictures of a very cute little girl. I am too very biased. Auntie

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh. She is too cute. I can't wait to see her in person. Great Aunt Sally

Anonymous said...

Love her too much. Great pictures.love auntie lo

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing! I will finally get to see cute little Molly in person on Friday - does anyone know how to fast forward there now?? Grandma Janet

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great! Can't wait to see the rest of them - and the real thing too!! Grampa Jimbo

Anonymous said...

Pics are great, especially the first one. So glad I got to see her this last weekend, what an angel. Aunt (not great Aunt) Cathy

Unknown said...

She is beautiful! Love the pictures! What a precious little girl! Jordan

Anonymous said...

Love that first picture! The most darling baby that she is. Love her! Love her! Love her! Wendy

Unknown said...

She's a real sweetie! Love to you all! Joni

Pure Imge said...

Yippee! You made the ten. Keep 'em coming. Can't wait to send the surprise your way. Pictures are almost done.