Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Miss Molly

As a photographer taking portraits of your own kids can be tough. This year I am proud to say I have their yearly photos done in a timely fashion . . . which doesn't always happen. So presenting the VERY 2 Miss Molly.


She is my little firecracker! I am not sure where the personality comes from ;) A little bragging from Mommy (sorry Molly, I know you won't think this is so cute when you are 15) she potty trained herself the week before she turned two and she is now sleeping in a "big girl" bed. Say goodbye to the crib and diapers!!!

Now on a business note. . . stay tuned to the blog as I will be announcing the fall dates for Portraits in the Pearl in the next few days.

2 comments:

Catering2YourTummy! said...

Beautiful Pictures!

Anonymous said...

She is adorable! It is fun to see how much she has changed from the last time I saw her!