Saturday, September 27, 2008

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep


October is recognized as Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Month. The Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation holds its Annual Fund Drive for six weeks starting in mid-September and ending in October. I have recently become a part of this remarkable organization and wanted you all to know about it.

For those of you not familiar with NILMDTS it provides photographic mementos at no cost to families that have lost a baby at birth or shortly after. I encourage you all to consider donating to this fund drive to help continue to make this opportunity available to all parents that may one day need it.

If you yourself, or a friend or family member ever find themselves in this heartbroken situation, please remember I am available for these services in the greater Portland area.

No comments: