Tuesday, November 25, 2008

{K} Senior Sneak Peak

I spent a COLD, breezy, and sometimes downright windy Sunday afternoon with a fantastically, photogenic senior from David Douglas. We started at the waterfront and ended in Troutdale. I am sure she was glad to warm up when all was said and done.

I have no idea how I am going to narrow down the gallery there are SO MANY great shots. I definitely have my work cut out. Here are a few for a sneak peak.

I will extend a comment challenge to you. Get 15 comments on this post by the time you place your order and I have a fantastic gift to send your way.

Thanks for a great session!




17 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look so pretty!

Nico. said...

These are amazing! If i didnt already have mine done id ask for this persons card!

Anonymous said...

How cute. v(^_^)v

Ken said...

I LIKE THEM!!!
PHOTOGENIC INDEED!

Anonymous said...

This is my favorite

Anonymous said...

These are amazing picture! I am not even kidding you!

Anonymous said...

YOU'RE SO CUTE KATHRYN!

-Rachel :)

Anonymous said...

Nice Pictures! Looks like you had fun and a great photographer!

Anonymous said...

These look amazing. I can hardly wait to see the rest of your proofs. TLC

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful! what a lovely picture :D

Anonymous said...

Kathryn is so beautiful, and these senoir pictures are wonderful. :)
-Quinci

Anonymous said...

WOW...Kathryn you look good. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Love the hair.
and the background is AMAZING

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh these pictures are amazing!

Anonymous said...

looks like they're all going to turn out great!
beautiful kathryn.
and i love your hair :]

Anonymous said...

It seems like it was just yesterday that we were dressing up baby Kathryn in her pretty dresses...and, now look, she is all grown up and gorgeous and smart and funny, and did I say gorgeous?! :)
Kris