Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Baby D ~ Sneak Peak

Sunday morning started bright and early with this 5 day old. The session was by far my easiest newborn session to date. Everyone was relaxed and we just went with the flow. All of it :) Don't worry . . . everything washed up clean!

Baby D was a star! and so was the rest of the family. I can't wait to meet up with you all again in February. Here is a sneak peak while I finish the editing for the gallery.

Here is a comment challenge for you guys. Get 20 comments on the blog from friends and family by the time you place your order and I have a great gift for you guys! Ready, set, GO!




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the sweetest bsby boy I've ever seen!
Megan

Anonymous said...

Nana loves these pictures!

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful blessing!

Anonymous said...

He's as handsome as his dad!

Anonymous said...

Shannon you look great!

Anonymous said...

That's the most precious baby I ever did see! Mommy - you ain't half bad yourself ;-)

Anonymous said...

Such a treasure for mother and baby - a joy to share.
Ojiisan

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous pictures! Mommy, you look amazing!