Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Craze.





It has been busy and cold, but the sessions just keep coming. Here are a few from the past few weeks. I had a great time making cards this year for many of you. I will show them off after the holidays so I don't ruin any surprises for those of you still mailing them out.

2008 has been a fantastic year for Pure Image Photography. I will be spending some much anticipated time with my family over the next couple of weeks. My kids are definitely excited about some extra mommy time (like they don't get enough already :) and my husband is looking forward to me being around a little more. I will also be taking this time to reflect on the business aspect of things finding ways to improve. There are some big changes coming so stay tuned!

No comments: