Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Blog Contest!

Thanks for your patience. Where did January go????

I will be hosting monthly blog contests for 2009. Some may run the entire month, some may last just a week, so you will have to check back often to stay in the loop.

Many of you frequent my FAVORITE coffee shop Sip & Kranz. Although their coffee is still to die for, I was SOOOOO disappointed to hear the news that the kids playroom has closed. Not only did I like to meet my girlfriends there, or take my kids there for a special treat, but it was a great way to meet many of you, my most loyal clients. It seems that Portraits in the Pearl will be no longer.

I am now looking for a new location for Portrait in the ???? (park?). Where would you like to see an event for Spring '09?

Leave a comment and you will be entered to win $100 gift card for your use, or to use a gift to someone else. Contest ends February 25. Winner announced February 26.

Bring on the suggestions!!

And because posting without a picture is silly. Here is a favorite from a recent session.

6 comments:

CC said...

Mt. Scott park. Gorgeous! :)

Brandi said...

I love Mt. Tabor or Laurelhurst Park. Both are very beautiful and great places to play.

Pure Imge said...

Keep the ideas coming. Don't worry, those of you that have emailed me directly are still entered :)

Anonymous said...

Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden is beautiful in the spring (lots of color)! A great place to have the kids put on their rain boots and explore among the many duck ponds, steams, and trails.

Jen said...

The Washington Park Rose Gardens are a great location. Lots of places to play in a beautiful setting.

Anonymous said...

This is a good list of suggestions:
http://babyportland.com/movin-mamas/